The next issues of the UK F1 car collection have been revealed.
The collection is due to run for 60 issues, and is currently at issue 41.
- Issue 41: March 711 Ronnie Peterson (1971)
- Issue 42: Ferrari SF15-T Sebastian Vettel (2015)
- Issue 43: Honda RA300 John Surtees (1967)
- Issue 44: McLaren MP4/28 Alan Prost (1985)
- Issue 45: BMW Sauber F1.08 Robert Kubica (2008)
- Issue 46: Ferrari 512 F1 Lorenzo Bandini (1954)
- Issue 47: Tyrrell 011 Michele Alboreto (1982)
- Issue 48: Ferrari 312T2 Gilles Villeneuve (1972)
The remainder of the cars will be released in 2018 and are expected to be revealed later this year.
Although the collection is due to run for 60 issues in the UK, other territories have seen expansions to 90 and 120 cars. No confirmation has yet been provided for the UK version, although this kind of announcement would be unlikely to be made until toward the end of the initial run.
Formula 1: The Car Collection
- Issue 1 price:
- Normal price: